Melea’s personal healing journey began sixteen years ago when she walked into the office of her first practitioner. With severe chemical, environmental and food sensitivities, she seemed to be allergic to everything. Following successful treatment with NAET, Chinese herbs, acupuncture and homeopathy she started down her current path. Since that time, it has been Melea’s passionate goal, dream and focus to be able to help others––as she was helped––regain their path to true health, peace and healing.
Melea graduated from the Oregon College Of Oriental Medicine (OCOM) in 2003 with a master’s in Traditional Chinese medicine. She is licensed in both Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal medicine. Dedicated to acquiring new skills and deepening her clinical expertise, Melea has pursued further training in a range of modalities. In 2004 she completed a Year long Intensive in Five Element Acupuncture from ASOM.
That same year, she was certified in NAET, Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques. In 2008 Melea completed intensive study in Homeopathic Medicine with Dr. Gerard Gueniot, M.D.
Currently one of Melea’s passions is helping families through all the stages of bringing a child into this world. From pre-conception health/fertility optimization, conception optimization, pregnancy, birth/labor and post-partum support. Treating the whole family and all stages of life is truly a blessing for Melea to be able to offer at this point in her practice.
Melea specializes in the following:
- TCM – Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs)
- 5 E – Five-Element Acupuncture
- NAET- Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques
- Homeopathy for the Individual Terrain: Miasms, Temperaments, Constitutions
- Biotherapeutic Drainage and UNDA numbered Compounds
- Certified Qigong practitioner – currently teaching 1000 Hands Buddha Qigong
- Reproductive health and pregnancy support
- Chronic and acute pain
- Auto-immune disorders
- Mental and emotional well being
- Gastrointestinal disorders (IBS, Crohn’s and Celiac Disease)
- Endocrine disorders (thyroid, menstrual irregularities, diabetes, fatigue)
- Dermatological problems (Eczema, Psoriasis, Acute and chronic rashes)
A compassionate listener and wise advisor, Melea has quickly cultivated a thriving practice in which her patients feel safe, heard and nourished back to health.